Are you already in the market with product fit, customers and revenue but want access to a large trusted corporate partner to help you scale quickly? AVRO Accelerator can provide access to Qantas Group businesses to help you rapidly scale.
Your eligibility will be judged on the following criteria:
• Your idea aligns to one of the AVRO themes
• You have a passionate, committed and stable team
• You have a product in market, existing customer base with recurring revenue
• Your product can scale globally
• You are capable of delivering a solution to Qantas within three months of commencing the program
• You have an ARR of >$500K, growing 10%+ MoM.
What is the potential gain?
The AVRO program streamlines your path to a commercial deal with Qantas. This may be a pilot to trial the solution with our people or customers, a commercial distribution agreement, a vendor relationship or even an investment in your business. The program provides:
• Access to Qantas Group executives, decision makers and industry experts
• Access to Qantas insights and data strategy mentoring
• Mentoring and coaching by some of the industry’s leading experts
• Access to additional value provided by our strategic partners and sponsors
• Access to investors including participation at the Demo Day event
• Inclusion in AVRO media and events.
How do we evaluate a scaleup application?
• Alignment to AVRO Accelerator themes
• Annual run rate and month on month growth
• Traction to date including customer base and recurring revenue
• Talent, passion and stability of your team
• Product readiness
• Ability to scale quickly & globally.
• Please provide as much information as possible in your application
• It is highly recommended that you upload a two-minute video to support your written application. The video should succinctly outline the problem being solved, market size, solution and how it is different to your competitors, business model, team and why the team is best placed to exploit the opportunity, and your objectives for partnering with Qantas
• Ensure your CoVentured profile is complete and up-to-date
• If your application is successful, you will be required to attend Pitch Days on 29 or 30 May and Induction Day on 16 July. Please keep these dates free in your diaries.
More information can be found at qantas.com/avro along with details of the roadshows in Melbourne, Sydney and via Facebook Live.